FileSearcher is a full text search desktop application for Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
FileSearcher has some features which do it outstanding of other programs of such type:
- Great set of functionality
- The best the price/functionality ratio
- Preliminary viewing of a brief snapshot of any found information during search
FileSearcher allows you to carry out following tasks:
- Search for information in your files using numerous options
- Supported formats are: Plain Text (txt), Rich Text Format (rtf), Web pages (HTML), Microsoft Word (doc), Adobe PDF (pdf) and more
- Creation of reports on results of search in various formats and with using various options (including Microsoft™ Excel format)
- Increase in free space at your hard disk and other mediums using search and removal of duplicating files
- Managing found files using such operations as view/edit/run/cut/copy/move/delete and more
- Safely removal of found files so that nobody can recover deleted information
FileSearcher is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-11-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Business.
FileSearcher (version 1.3.3) has a file size of 2.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 63 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.